Wednesday, November 17, 2004

11/17/2004

Yeah, I know. I haven't posted in almost two weeks. As I've said before, I'm lazy! STFU already! Besides, I'm still recovering from my Open Letter from the previous post.

So. What's going on in the world.

The Bush Davidians (credit to www.horklog.com for that term) are busily working to remove everyone who might possibly raise the slightest disagreement with their policies. Colin Powell is out, replaced by Condi Rice. Apparently failure is rewarded, success is not. Meanwhile, King George the W (credit to Jim Hightower) is continuing to treat his miniscule one percent majority of votes received as an overwhelming mandate.

It's not.

The Republicans repeatedly trumpet the fact that more people voted for Duhbya than any other president. Left out is the fact that more people voted for John Kerry than any other opponent to a sitting president. And I still want to know WHY Diebold was still allowed to place a voting machine within ten miles of any polling place in America.

(In case you're wondering why I say that, just go to Google and put in the words "Diebold deliver Ohio bush". Note: I got over 34,000 hits!)

Meanwhile, the right has created a response to www.sorryeverybody.com. It's called iamnotsorry.com. One picture shows a woman in front of a confederate flag, just to give you some idea of the mindset of these people.

Oh, and in case you doubt how stupid they are, the first text you see on the website is:

"Does it Look Like Were Sorry?"

That's not a typo! They misspelled "we're"!

How in the HELL did we EVER lose to these morons?!!!

No comments: