Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

I realize I have been lackluster in my postings of late. I could laugh it off by saying I have been busy lately, but that would be a lie. The truth is that I am just lazy (this should come as no surprise to any of you the 3 readers of this blog!)

But, I would like to make a Thanksgiving post.

I am Thankful for:

1) My family. My father. My Sister. Her husband. My nephews. My cousins. My living Aunts and Uncles.
2) My Job. In this day and age, I am grateful to have a job that allows me to not have to moonlight to pay the bills. Almost.
3) My Dog. I adopted Minnie more than 4 years ago. I've never lacked for companionship since. Dogs offer us the only love in the world that is absolutely unconcditional.
4) My Friends. In this day and age, having people that will stand by you is a rare thing. It is to be treasured.

There are probably many more things, but these are what I came up with for this post.

As we head into this Christmas season, with the promise of the most turbulent election year in history ahead of us, it is good to remember that there are still a few things to be thankful for. I invite any reader of this post to add what you are thankful for in the comments. Thank you and God bless!

No comments: