Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 in Review

Well folks, here we are again at the end of a year. And I’ve decided to bore you all once again with my best and worst for 2007. So, without further ado, here we go!

Best moment of 2007:
Welcoming my second nephew into the world. Welcome, little guy! We’ll try to keep the world in one piece until you’re old enough to take over.

Worst moment of 2007:
Seeing a well-liked boss leaving a post he had held for 12 years. Stupid voters. Not ALL Republicans are bad (just most of them!)

Best Sports moment of 2007:
OSU: 14
UM : 3
‘Nuff said

Worst Sports moment of 2007:
Florida: 41
OSU: 14
Again, ‘Nuff said

Best movie of 2007:
Transformers
Hearing the voice of the original Optimus Prime and hearing the familiar Sound of a Transformer after years nearly brought a tear to my eye. Pirates of the Caribbean 3 was a close second.

Worst movie of 2007:
Ghost Rider
This movie nearly made me throw up in my mouth. Little tip folks: When the main character becomes a hero by SELLING HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL then it might be just a little too dark for the big screen. Not EVERY Marvel comic deserves to be made into a movie. Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer was a close second.

Best new TV show of 2007:
I’ll let you know if I ever find one worth watching. Nothing so far. Seriously. If this is the best the writers can come up with, maybe they should STAY on strike!

TV show I will miss the most when it’s gone:
Scrubs. This show is one of the funniest, smartest, most thoughtful sitcoms I’ve ever seen. And you can count the number of sitcoms I’ve said that about on the fingers of one hand.

TV show I will miss the LEAST when it’s gone:
Far too many to list here!

New Year’s Resolution I’m most likely to keep:
Umm…can I get back to you on that? :)

New Year’s Resolution I’m LEAST likely to keep:
To write more often in this blog!

That’s all I’ve got for now. See everyone in 2008. Have a safe and Happy New Year.

No comments: