Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm going to California!

Yes folks, I'm headed to San Francisco!

I am going to be married to John, my long time partner. We will live a life of happiness and bliss in California. We expect to adopt a few children. We will be filled with bliss and happiness.

I fully expect that our union will bring about the destruction of traditional family values. Within years, or even months, all Americans will be forced to marry their same-sex cousins, bear their illegitimate children, and lead a life of celibacy that will result in the destruction of the American way of life.

By the way, I am kidding.

But I fully expect the above arguments to be made repeatedly during this year's electoral campaign.

Because bigotry and ignorance is the only way that the Republicans will win this year's election.

And it just may work.

Bigotry is the reason Republicans have won presidential elections 2 times in a row.

That is NOT something they should be proud of.

No comments: