Friday, November 21, 2008

Donation!

Hello to you, the 3 readers of this blog!

Please be aware that this night, Me, the author of this blog, has just donated $100 to the USO, thanks to the the fact that you, the readers of this blog, clicked enough on the google ads that I received a check from Google ads for clicks on the google ads to the right. By the way, the check was for $100.97, but I kept the extra $.97 for myself in case there are taxes due from this check. I really don't think that the 97 cents is going to make a big difference in the grand scheme of things.

I made a promise that all profits from clicks on those ads would be delivered to the USO. That promise has been kept. It will be kept in the future.

If you want to make your own donation to the USO, please go to www.uso.org/donate/custom.aspx

Oh, and keep clicking those Google ads. You can click the back button as soon as you do. and my account will still be credited. It's the easiest charitable thing you will ever do! Every penny (after taxes) WILL be donated to the USO.

No comments: