Sunday, November 02, 2008

What I've Been up to part 2

I wanted to keep going with my heartwarming story arc, but there have been so many things going on this close to the election, I had to take a break.

What has happened:

1) Sarah Palin spent over 5 and a half minutes being pranked by a French Canadian DJ
2) I received my first check for revenues from the Google Adsense ads for this blog. The donation to the USO is now on its way.
3) The Christian Childrens' Fund, to which my Dad is a longtime donor, decided to turn down a donation from Gen Con, a gamers' convention, because the money was donated by longtime players of Dungeons and Dragons. Because players of D & D are devil worshipers, I guess. By the way, I've played D & D. And yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial in nature. Oh, and the heads of CCF are completely off their rocker. But I can't be surprised by this. Fundamentalists have always been a part of the "ready, fire, aim" philosophy.

Hope to resume the story soon.

No comments: