Monday, June 17, 2013

Sometimes I Really Get Angry

Every so often I encounter something that makes me so angry I want to burn this whole damn internet to the ground.

Apparently, the advertisers for General Mills, which makes Cheerios, a cereal I've enjoyed since I was old enough to eat solid food, created this cute little commercial below. I don't think it ever actually aired on TV, just on Youtube:


Isn't that the cutest?

At any rate, after it was posted, the posters had to disable the comments for the video. It doesn't take much imagination to figure out why. After all, not only did this ad feature an interracial couple, it showed them happy, prosperous, and living comfortably with a young daughter. 

OH THE HUMANITY!

Finding out about this makes me so mad I just. Want. To. Vomit. And then maybe punch a baby seal right in the nose.

Fortunately, others out there have found much more creative ways of venting their anger and outrage:


Sweet!

No comments: