Saturday, October 09, 2004

No, Bucks!

What the fuck is wrong with the Buckeyes?!

Why don't they have an offense?!

Why is the previously much-vaunted unstoppable Buckeye defensive machine leaking like the proverbial sieve?!

Why do I continue to torture myself?!

Maybe because I know they are capable of greatness. They did win the National Championship just 2 years ago. And I know that Jim Tressel is capable of doing great things as a head coach. He has a lot of very talented players. He just needs to fire his offensive coordinator.

Seriously. The Buckeyes scored 13 points against wisconsin. Six of those points came on a punt returned for a touchdown. That means the only offensive points came from the talented foot of kicker Mike Nugent. That means no offense.

I've pretty much written off the season this year. There's always next year, I guess.

No comments: