Friday, October 24, 2008

F@&K Sprint and the Horse They Rode in on!

Today, I switched cell providers from Sprint to Verizon.

I did this because my Sprint phone was broken, I was tired of having no bars in more places, and of seeing my bills regularly be about $30 a month more than I was told they would be when I first signed up with Sprint.

So, I went to the Sprint Pictures website, to retrieve all the pictures I had taken with my old phone.

Surprise surprise. My pictures were no longer available. And, upon calling Shi--Sprint cuntstomer service, I was informed that they no longer existed in any form whatsoever.

Bullshit.

I think they are merely pissed that I switched providers, and decided to hold my pictures hostage out of spite.

suffice to say that I will never be a customer of Sprint ever again, and I encourage you the 3 readers of this blog to drop Sprint if you have it and to tell all your friends to do the same.

Conventional wisdom tells businesses that it costs six times more to replace a customer than it does to keep them. Sprint has lost my business permanently. And they have lost the business of everyone else I know. This has been an expensive day for Sprint.

No comments: