Sunday, September 12, 2004

Cardiac Kids

The cardiac kids are back!

I'm a HUGE Ohio State fan (my computer desktop is colored red and gray) and I watch and/or listen to every game.

I also intend to get excited at the close games. The bad kind of excited. The throw-my-TV-out-the-window kind of excited.

I also have high blood pressure. This condition, I'm sure, wasn't helped by Yesterday's game.

After cruising to an early lead, the Buckeyes let Marshall get back in the game, courtesy of two interceptions. I think it may be time to give Troy Smith a few reps.

In 2002, when the Buckeyes won the National Championship, They won seven of their fourteen games by 7 points or less, including the championship game. Let's just say it took a few months to regrow the hair I tore out.

So, with yesterday's close game, I can't help but wonder if we're seeing shades of that season again.

What the hell. A W is a W! I just hope my system can take it. I may have to stop watching!

No comments: