Friday, September 03, 2004

HEY THERE!

I know, I know, I haven't posted since last Friday. STFU already, willya?

Anyway, here we go.

I could offer several lame excuses, but mostly it's just because I'm lazy.

I'm hoarse today, because I've spent most of my time over this week shouting at my TV as I watched that huge, steaming pile of crap called the republican national convention (they don't deserve caps!)

"Herr Gropenfuhrer" Schwarzenegger was nuts. "Zellout" Miller was crazy. "Dickless" Cheney was a windbag. And don't get me started on George "Four more wars" Bush.

I can't understand how all these morons can continue to believe their own lies. Maybe they don't. But I have to believe that telling so many lies without actually believing a few of them is impossible.

BTW, about "Zellout", go here:

http://miller.senate.gov/speeches/030101jjdinner.htm

to see what he had to say about his "good friend" John Kerry just three years ago.

With friends like these, who needs enemies?!

GOD, I'm pissed off about this!!!! I better stop writing now.

No comments: