Saturday, July 23, 2005

Cutting Through the Crap

In an attempt to cut through all the spin surrounding the whole Karl Rove/Valerie Plame/CIA/Judith Miller/Robert Novak/etc. scandal, the good folks at factcheck.org have put together this timeline of the whole affair, from 1988 to present.

I can't say enough about these guys. A former journalistic colleague of my dad's was once a member of their team (I won't say which one--no permission). I find their honesty and fairness to be quite refreshing in these days of spin, counter-spin, and outright dishonesty in politics and the media.

I encourage the three people reading this blog to use their hotmail accounts and subscribe to their e-mail updates. They don't send them very often in the non-election years, but when they do, it's usually pretty important.

No comments: