Saturday, September 10, 2005

Snarl!

Growl. Bark. SNAP! GRRRR!!!!

I hate the whole fucking state of Texas and everyone and everything in it (except for the refugees from New Orleans).

For those of you who are unaware, I'm a BIG Ohio State fan. Just check the colors of the Google ads to the right (profits from which, by the way, are pledged to the USO).

SO you can understand why I'm a bit upset right now.

Of course, some of the blame has to be placed on Jim Tressel, for not STARTING TROY SMITH!!! If the other team has a skilled, extremely mobile quarterback, then the best way to counter that is to deploy one of your own.

My only consolation is that Michigan also lost this weekend. Of course, they lost to Notre Dame, which means the ND fan in my office will be impossible to live with for the rest of the week.

And,of course, some of the blame must also be placed on the Buckeyes. Seriously. I've seen Pop Warner teams play better than that.

I'm too pissed off to write more right now.

No comments: