Saturday, February 12, 2005

Our Pill-Popping Culture Part 2

You may or may not remeber from my last post, but I lamented the Google Adsense ads that would pop up on my blog as a result of my last post. Here is what showed up:


Your Cholesterol high?

Lower Triglycerides nw

Cholesterol information

Have High Cholesterol?

Does anyone wonder why my Google Adsense ads now show pharmaceutical ads?

Hey look! Anyone who happens to be reading this. Take a few moments to click the Adsense ads that pop up on this blog. I, Voice In the Crowd, pledge to donate any monies I receive from the Adsense to Collingwood Presbyterian Church, where I have been a member in good standing for more than 27 years. Here is the link to their website:

http://www.collingwoodpc.com/

The community churches, that preach accptance of everyone, are the best hope for saving civilization!

No comments: