Monday, June 13, 2005

And the Verdict Is: Who Cares?!

So. Not guilty on all ten counts.

I don't even have to tell you what I'm talking about, do I?

It's destined to become another one of those "where were you when..." questions, which, sadly in most cases, have become all to numerous in this day and age.

"Where were you on September 11th?"
"Where were you when the Columbia crashed?"

And so on.

Personally, I don't care about whether some 46-year-old freak of nature molested a young boy. I think that if anyone dumb enough to place their kid in his care, given his reputation, deserves what they get. If I had kids, they wouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of that freakazoid!

Meanwhile, maybe the media can get back to covering more important issues, like the Downing Street Memo perhaps, or the Ohio Coin-Fund Scandal, possibly.

Not likely. We're more likely to hear about the latest accident involving the paparazzi and Lindsay Lohan, or that the "runaway bride" now has her own book deal...

No comments: