Monday, June 13, 2005

Why Can't I Hate This Movie?!

There is no point in denying it: I am unable to hate Catwoman!

And I can't explain it! It's driving me nuts!

The acting is terrible, the dialogue is lame, the CGI effects are mediocre at best, and the plot is just plain silly.

This movie ended up on the "worst" list of just about every critic in the country. It was blasted by comic book fans for departing from the "Batman" character. It virtually swept the "Golden Raspberry" awards, including worst actress and worst picture.

Added to all this is the fact that I hate all cats (long story).

So why can't I hate this movie?!

Could it possibly be Halle Berry wearing a costume that looks a lot like it was designed by a stripper with Parkinson's disease?

Nah. That couldn't be it.

Oh who am I kidding?!

No comments: