Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm a Friggin' Genius!

So. The big dance is all set to go. And the partners are Pittsburg and Seattle.

You may recall this post, at the end of which I predicted it would be Pittburg vs. Seattle in the Super Bowl. Seriously. Read it.

Damn, I'm good.

As for the games, they were both what I expected. I predicted that Carolina, as good as they were in the first two games, would run out of luck against Seattle. And I believed that Jerome Bettis would not let his career end with everybody remembering that he almost cost his team the game with an extraordinarily ill-timed fumble. And I was right.

So here, now , two weeks from the big game, I predict that Pittsburg will win it all. And that Bettis will score at least two touchdowns.

Man, am I going out on a limb here! But what the hell. I'm feeling lucky.

No comments: