Thursday, July 29, 2004

7/29/04

I have a discipline problem.

I don't like other people telling me what to do. I never have.

This, of course, causes problems at work.

All I can say is "Thank God for unions".

My ideal job would be one where I could set my own hours, set my own wages, set my own responsib...ah, who am I kidding? My ideal job would be applying the body paint on Rebecca Romijn-Stamos for her character in "X-Men"

Seriously. She is HOT! And I understand the job takes 6 HOURS!

Instead, I'm stuck in a dead-end job taking orders, filing papers, doing data entry, and all-in-all being bored out of my skull.

Just like 9 out of every 10 people in the world, I guess.

Hey, if work was supposed to be fun, they wouldn't have to pay you to do it.

I should count my blessings. I could have a worse job.

Doubt me? Check this out!

No comments: