Sunday, April 24, 2005

Making Up for Lost Time

Yeah, I know. I haven't posted in almost a week. I've been busy, OK? STFU already!

Now that I've got that off my chest, let's catch up, shall we?


Saw Sahara last week. Here's what the movie had in common with Clive Cussler's book:

The Title.

OK, there were a few other things, like the names of the main characters, but that was about it.

Seriously. I can see why Clive Cussler sued the producers.

Warning: Spoiler coming. If you haven't seen the movie yet, but plan to, STOP READING NOW!!!

Anyhoo, near the end of the movie, our intrepid heroes attempt to shoot down a helicopter with a civil war era cannon! Now I'm the first to admit I'm no expert when it comes to military tactics, but I'm pretty sure that trying this would be akin to trying to hit a mosquito with a slingshot.

But hey, this is Hollyweird. At least at the end of the movie there was Penelope Cruz in a skimpy bikini. Muy Caliente!

Hmm. Short entry today. I could write more, I suppose, but i'm just too lazy.

No comments: