Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Oh, This is TOO Good!

It seems that according to this story, the good folks at the White House seem to be a bit upset at The Onion for using the White House logo on the site of their satirical Presidential radio addresses.

I swear you can't make this shit up.

I mean, this is just too good. Just when you thought the President's approval ratings couldn't get any lower, someone tossed them a shovel and they started digging.

I confess I'm no big fan of The Onion. I always found it kind of silly. But I know they have a large following. And I would imagine said following will get pretty upset over this.

The White House, I think, has been off its game for several months now. Anyone else besides me think this is because of all the trouble Rove is in?

I'm just sayin'!

No comments: