Tuesday, August 17, 2004

8/17/04

So. What to write about today?

I think I'm turning into a girl.

Let me check.

(Brief pause)

Nope, male genitalia still in place.

I just finished watching this crapfest chickflick called Love Actually. It's THE chickiest chickflick of all the chickflicks I've seen. It's full of every chickflick movie cliche known to man. It's also got a cast of thousands.

It's also got Keira Knightley and Elisha Dushku in it--pretty much reduced to bit parts--what a crime! And if that weren't enough, you also get to see a bit of T & A.

Don't get me wrong. This was a crapfest of a movie, and the only reason I watched it is because I found it at the library. But God help me, I had a big shit-eating grin plastered on my face for most of it. I may even watch it again.

Excuse me, gotta check again.

(another brief pause)

Yup. Dick still there.

OK, I admit it. Sometimes I dig the shit out of a cheesy chick flick. Maybe if I ever DO get a girlfriend, I'll be ready when she pops one into the DVD player.

For now, though, I'll go back to the library and see if their copy of Notting Hill is available.

Oh God, someone shoot me now!

No comments: