Wednesday, August 04, 2004

8/4/04

I keep getting more and more angry every time I hear an attack ad on Kerry.

Maybe it's because I read and know the TRUTH!

I listen to facts. When I hear or see something that smells like a lie, I check it out. I also try to read everything I can get my hands on.

People have tried to run for political office on a campaign of honesty. They usually fail. Maybe because nobody believes they're being honest.

You may or may not have read my journal where I announced my campaign for president. In it, I made some brutally honest statements.

Imagine if candidates said what they thought, instead of what they think people want to hear.

Said candidates would probably fall by the wayside quickly.

The sad fact is that nobody seems to want to hear truth in political campaigns any more.

Sigh.

No comments: